After 11 year of being the 44th St. Diner, we’ve decided to change our name to Noble Restaurant. Although we will miss the heritage that our name has had for many years, we feel the direction the restaurant is going deserves a new name. What will not be changing the location, owners, staff, hours, etc.
Over the past few years, we’ve slowly been improving the quality of our menu items. From our buttermilk biscuits and homemade meatloaf to our small batch pancake batter and homemade salad dressings, we have realized we are off to a good start, but we can do better. Some of the changes on our new menu will be:
- No artificial colors or flavors in any of our food
- No MSG or High Fructose Corn Syrup
- We will only serve antibiotic free chicken and beef
- Many of our menu items will be made from scratch including our cinnamon rolls, jams, burger buns…
- 75% of our menu will be Gluten-Free or have the option to be Gluten-Free
- We will have many more delicious vegetarian options
- We have also increased the number of organic items we will carry including milk, eggs, and bread
We will still serve many of our staple menu items including biscuits and gravy, stuffed hash browns, and chicken strips. We look forward to rolling our these new changes and hope you will join us. The transition should be complete by mid September. Until then, we will continue to be open Mon-Sat operating as the 44th St. Diner.